Saturday 12 May 2012

I’m not searching for Mrs Perfect –Timaya


Timaya
Looks like self-styled Egberi Papa 1 of Bayelsa, Timaya, may be single and searching, but he is definitely not longing for Miss Perfect.
It is certain that the dreadlocked singer has recovered from his failed relationship with Nollywood actress Empress Njamah and he has since put the experience behind him. But it appears that he has learnt his lesson the hard way and will not settle down with just any woman.

In an interview with Life&Beat recently, he said, “My bride must be very intelligent, outspoken, caring and loving. Her strongest quality is, she must be God-fearing. A woman that is God-fearing will not jump around and she will be submissive to her man.Those that mean Empress Njamah lacks all this qualities?
“I’m not searching for a perfect woman. I’m not yet married because I haven’t found a God-fearing woman who will pamper me and our would-be children. A woman that cooks very well and who will stay my side in time of trials. A womanwho loves me from the depth of her heart, in spite of my shortcomings.  I’m waiting for God to guide me to that woman.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...