Saturday 10 March 2012

SMHs- Cameroonian Female Fans Injures Jim Iyke On Movie Set




Is Jim Iyke that hot?I think he is kinda hot(my opinion) Girls are killing themselves in cameroon to get a glimpse of the star. Jim Iyke conformed to Vanguard that he was wounded while the girls were rushing to get a piece of him in Cameroon:

Quote
     “Yeah, it’s true. Fans, kind of mobbed me in a club called Calypso, when we were shooting yesterday(last Saturday) night in Limbe, Cameroon. It got a little rowdy and a glass table with bottles of drinks next to me was broken.”

    “As the bouncers tried to pull me away, I slipped on the drinks on the floor and cut my two hands badly. I need three stitches on each of my fingers on the right hand and one on the left, because I lost a lot of blood, as I was bleeding profusely. The hospital was far and took some time to locate.

    “I’m fine now and recuperating, but the shooting had to be suspended for a few days until the stitches can be removed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...