Saturday 28 April 2012

Ramsey Nouah quits Nolllywood


One of the finest men in Nollywood, though it’s been awhile we saw him in movies, Ramsey definitely has made an impact in Nollywood. But then what ever has a beginning must have an end. Sadly, in a recent interview the actor confirmed he will no longer be acting. But a close source of the actor says he is quitting acting to focus majorly on directing. Here is how Ramsey stated it;

“I think I’ve had my fair share. To my fans and loved ones, I know they’ll always want to see me on screen, but as they say, it’s best to leave when the ovation is loudest. I want to leave a very strong legacy. I believe I have left a very strong imprint in that line. There’s no possible way you can mention ‘Nollywood’ without mentioning Ramsey Nouah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...