Saturday 19 May 2012

FUNKE AKINDELE CONFIRMS WEDDING TALES



Olufunke Ayotunde Akindele granted an interview to PUNCH newspapr recently,Jenifa as she is popularly and fondly called opened up on the tales surrounding her upcoming wedding,like some of us already  know that she is getting married to Alhaji Kehinde Oloyede,who is popularly called Almaroof or Kenny Doo who is a Socilite and  Politician,some say Alhaji is married with kids while saome say he has kids but he is yet to be married,no one has come to claim Alhaji as her husband yet,so for now we also want to believe he is not married,born August 24, 1976,Jenifa will be 36 in less than months that means she clearly understands what love is,here is wht she had to say from the interview





"I am no longer a kid and I know what
it means to be in love. I am in love and I am not ashamed to say so.
This is not a feeling you contrive, it comes naturally.
My dear, this is true love. And I have found it. Just be happy for me, I have found true love." She stated.





Abeg make ur hubby laff like u make us all do,cant wait for ur wedding.God will surely bless ur union,have a blissfull,fufilled and funfilled marriage.JEEEEEEEEEEEENIIIIFAAAAAAAAAAAAA....LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...