Tuesday 25 September 2012

Frank Edoho & Zaaki Adzay’s Ex-wives open up about Domestic Violence Experiences


 
A documentary made on September 21st by the Wellbeing Foundation Africa, the ex-wive of Frank Edoho, Obiang and the former wife of Zaaki Adzay, Hadiza opened up on their domestic violence ordeals.
Frank Edoho’s Ex-Wive Recounts Her Ordeal
“Just to dare to argue with your husband is like a challenge in your home,” Obiang who was once married to the ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’ host, Frank Edoho said. “The woman is challenging the man and tempers flay and then you snap, then there is a slap. He says ‘I am sorry it is a mistake’ then says ‘sorry I won’t do it again,’ then he does it again, again and again.” Please click to continue.


Zaaki Adzay’s Ex-Wive Recounts Her Domestic Violence Ordeal
“He slapped me on the face so (and said) ‘get up you must abort this pregnancy today. Now that I am married to you, you want to hook me with pregnancy because I am a celebrity.’ Then there was a wardrobe in our room so I put my tummy in there and backed him then he continued beating me. He had some medicine in his hand and said I should swallow it and abort the pregnancy. When he gave me I said he should allow me take water, thank God the door was opened so I ran away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...