Wednesday 26 September 2012

ALL THE DETAILS -Foluke Daramola Speaks On Kayode Salako's Broken Marriage.Kayode Salako - "I Am Foluke Daramola’s Divine Husband"

“The issue between Mr. Kayode Salako and his wife, Bukola doesn’t have anything to do with me. I have not met Pastor (Mrs.) Bukola Salako before and I don’t have any idea of what is going on in their house. From what Kayode told me, they have been married for 13 years and the woman left with their properties and four days later, she sought for divorce, is that about me? 

"Whatever problem they have in their family is beyond me, for a pastor to leave her house just like that and pack all the properties and sought for divorce is beyond me. Did I go to their house with cutlass to ask her to leave, what would I do that for? 

"All I have with Mr. Kayode Salako is about Change Agents of Nigeria Network, so I don’t know anything about what is going on in their family,” she quipped.


The actress, who is currently leading other actors to support the re-election of Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State under the Labour Party, said that even if Salako’s wife was told that they saw her with her husband, that was not enough to insinuate that they were romancing, adding that the reason was not cogent enough for the woman to leave the house.

“That they saw my husband with a woman is not enough for me to leave the house, there is no correlation between the two. Is that why she should pack 90% of their properties away and sued for divorce the fourth day,” she asked.

According to Kayode, when cornered for his reaction on the marital tales, he stated that his wife, Bukola did not walk out of his life because of Foluke Daramola, and that people should leave the actress out of the whole mess.

“My wife moved out of my house because she said my family members, including me wanted to kill her all because she had a problem with my brother and my father, who was also staying in my house. 

"My father came for a medical attention, he had hernia and I asked him to come so that I could give him medical attention, my brother also came to stay with us for some time. Since they moved into the house, it had been problem. 

"It is not about Foluke Daramola, she had never crossed path with my wife. My wife does not even know what I do with Foluke. The only thing she knew was that we both run a project, Change Agent of Nigeria Network. 

"All the efforts I have made for her to come back to the house so that we could settle the issue had been abortive and futile. So, it is only my wife who knows what made her to leave the house because Foluke did not bring a gun to my house to drive her away,” he said.

“What I told my wife was that Foluke Daramola and I had a business relationship; that we are working on my new project. 

"Foluke is a notable woman activist, she loves the idea that we are promoting a platform, where all Nigerians that are ready for a positive change the Nigerian nation deserves would come together and form a strong voice. She is happy that we are building a platform, where people can continue can persuade the Nigerian leadership to move Nigeria forward for the benefit of all Nigerians” he maintained.

Salako, who led Fasholamania Independent Campaign Group, which campaigned for Governor Raji Fashola of Lagos, revealed that a lot of people are disappointed in his wife, including notable members of her church; members of their company staff, and that he could count about seven broken marriages that his wife had mended as a senior pastor in the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG).

“So why can’t she sustain her marriage, everybody close to our marriage, everybody close to us knows that I am a very responsible man. What are the characteristics and attributes of a bad marriage? 

"May be the husband is not responsible enough to meet up with his natural responsibilities at home or he is a criminal, a stupid drunk, or a womanizer, all of these I am not. I don’t smoke, I don’t drink, I don’t sleep outside, if I sleep outside, it must be for a reason she knows about. 

"I don’t commit crime; my wife has never come to the police station to bail me before. In the past 13 years that we’ve lived together, I give her money; I pay my children’s tuition.

"I pay all the bills, I respect and cherish her and I said it in many of my interviews that my wife is the best woman in the world. She had my respect, love and everything, I don’t know why she did what she did, if it is about Foluke Daramola, I am not sure that is enough for my wife to leave with about 85% of what we have in the house and went away with my three children, and since she left I have not had access to them. 

"She did not make herself available for people, who wanted to settle the matter, she has not made herself available, how serious can that be that she won’t make herself available for reconciliation. What is my offence, how can it be about Foluke Daramola,” he submitted.

He however, did not rule out the possibility of settling with another woman, which could be Foluke Daramola, who he said was not a girlfriend material, but a wife material, and that with what he had discovered about the beautiful actress, he would wish she would become his wife.

He said; “I don’t want to go back to be a bachelor, I don’t want to go back to such life, I have lived with a woman for 13 years, I have been a marital person, I can’t continue to live alone. If my wife refuses to come back and God says Foluke Daramola would be my wife, how can I argue with God? 

"I am not ruling out the possibility of settling down with Foluke. But now, what we have is a working relationship and a platonic affair. But I am single and could be searching, the only person close to me now is Foluke Daramola, I respect her a lot and her characteristic attributes are okay for me. 

"She has everything I want in a woman, she is responsible, educated and we are 100% compatible, we share a lot in common. If she agrees to marry me because she said she has phobia for marriage that she doesn’t want to go into marriage, but I could motivate her, and encourage her if God would approves it.”

Foluke Daramola's Close Friend, Kayode Salako's Wife Moves Out Of Matrimonial Home!

According to BON: The enviable marriage of Lagos big boy, kayode salako who runs the popular fasholamania independent support movement, a non- partisan support group for the efforts of Lagos state governor, babatunde fashola (SAN) and a non-governmental organization called change agents of Nigeria network(CANN) to pastor olubukola salako is in trouble and apparently heading for a crash.

According to a reliable source the marriage which has lasted for 13 years became a major issue in salako’s family when pastor olubukola on july 13th , 2012 packed all her belongings from their Lagos matrimonial home and took the 3 boys the union had produced to an undisclosed abode.



The respected female pastor may have also left stern instruction with members off her church, a redeem Christian church of God located inside omole estate, ikeja Lagos never to disclose her where about to her husband who has since being doing everything possible to in touch with her and the kids.

Kayode Salako

When kayode salako was contacted about his troubled marriage and tales about foluke daramola being the cause he said, it is my private life which am not supposed to make public but I will speak because of foluke daramola who is very close to me and the head of national publicity office of (CANN). My wife voluntarily moved out of my home about 2 months ago and the reason she gave was that my family members wants to kill her, that she was no longer willing to live with me. Four days after she moved out her lawyers wrote to me notifying me of her intention to file for a divorce. Her reason was that my only brother was threatening to kill her. To my utmost surprise my wife moved out with 85% things in the house.  She did this within 8days.

Mr. kayode salako owns a standard private secondary school known as Bosworth college international at mafoluku, oshodi. Rebecca properties, Beverly bond investment limited, keroplus, a petroleum product marketing outfit that deals with diesel and kerosene. He hails from igbajo, osun state and he is always with Foluke whose marriage broke up 2years ago.

 

Kayode Salako - "I Am Foluke Daramola’s Divine Husband"


What you are about to read is an explanation from Mr Salako. You all know the story by now. Foluke was accused of destroying the man’s marriage, but the actress says it’s not true. Here, Mr Salako explains to us, why he will marry Foluke. How nature brought them together and why many people won’t understand why they fell in love.

Certain things happen in the human life that are most of the time beyond their control. What is happening in Foluke’s and Mr. Salako’s lives now is beyond their own control. This is all about God and destiny. There is no way the world can understand. No amount of what reason we can offer can be so tenable, but the fact is that life is a mystery. And what is happening to us now is a mystery in every regard. It is only people who are in spirit that can understand. Most people cannot understand, unless they seek to know through God. God still speaks to His own people.

God has spoken to us about it and that is why we are more than convinced that we are on the right course. We have no regret and can never be. I am more convinced that Foluke Daramola is the woman of my destiny. And nothing can change the will of God in our lives. We will keep on obeying the wish of God in our lives until time and grace can be able to proof it to the world. We are both responsible people that are old enough to know when we are doing things right or wrongly. Nobody can really know it as deeply as we already know.

Foluke Daramola did not break my marriage or use any diabolic means to attract my passion. This is divinely inclined. Foluke has been in the movie industry for 18 years without a scandal of snatching anybody’s husband or breaking any woman’s home. This is the first time this is happening to her. And it is only the price she has to pay to discover the man of her destiny.

I am Foluke Daramola’s divine husband. But how will this acutely and stupidly religious world understand now? The world can never understand! But time and grace will tell! Above all, people who have been talking, castigating and criticising are people who do not know anything about me or anything about it. People who know are not talking, rather they are thanking God on my behalf and congratulating me for setting me free from 13 years of marital bondage, confusion, frustration and regrets.

-Olukayode Salako

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...