Friday 24 August 2012

BEAUTIFUL NAIL POLISH TO LOOK OUT FOR


Glam Polish - Topaz

Topaz is a gorgeous mix of ocean blue, purple, fuchsia, emerald and black square and hex glitter in a clear base this is two coats layered over OPI Russian Navy Suede I love this combo I think the blue glitter is so beautiful I couldn't bring myself to remove this today













Tanzanite over OPI Ink (with matte topcoat)






Tanzanite over silver base (with matte top coat)










Elevation Polish Pata Puffer is a limited edition shade from the 180 Degrees South Collection it is a gorgeous fuchsia holo glitter mix this is two coats layered over China Glaze QT it is so pretty and sparkly!










Hare Polish Afterglow is a gorgeous blue creme packed full of red, orange and purple glitter a couple of the Hare polishes share this same glitter mix but I really like it combined with the blue base color, this is two coats of Afterglow layered over sinful colors Neptune it is definitely one of my favorite Hare Polish colors I have swatched.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...