Sunday 3 June 2012

It looks like a belt! RnB star Ciara shows off her toned thighs in barely-there denim hot pants


She's known for her super toned physique and Ciara takes every opportunity she gets to show off the results of her gruelling workouts.
And the RnB singer gave photographers an eyeful of her toned thighs in a tiny pair of cutoff denim shorts last night in West Hollywood, California.
She paired them with a white Givenchy vest top, a silver cross around her neck and a pair of stunning Christian Louboutin fringed black boots.
Showing off her new look: Ciara posted this Instagram photo of her bootsFlashing her flesh: Ciara showed off her toned physique in tiny denim shorts on Saturday night in West Hollywood, California
Flashing her flesh: Ciara showed off her toned physique in barely-there denim shorts on Saturday night in West Hollywood, California
Showing off her new look: Ciara posted this Instagram photo of her boots


Laughing, smiling and looking as if she'd just had the time of her life, the 26-year-old was snapped leaving Cafe Med after spending the evening with friends.
Shortly before heading out for the night, she tweeted an Instagram photo of herself with 
the caption: 'LOVING MY NEW LOUBITONS (sic) I ROCKED 2DAY!:)'
She followed it up with: 'LOUBOUTINS!!! Ok Ok:) I spelled it wrong!! Y'all bout 2 kill me over there!! Aaah!'
The Goodies singer is currently working on a new album and recently told MTV News.
'I'm so excited about this new record. I'll tell you guys because I love you guys so much, and what would it be without MTV?
'My new album, I'm almost finished with it, and the album title is called One Woman Army.'
The CD will be Ciara's first project at her new label Epic Records, after parting ways with Jive Records in 2011.
At the time, it was widely reported that she had been dropped from Jive because of poor record sales, but the singer disputed those reports.
Mixing it up: Ciara paired her casual hot pants with high fashion boots
Mixing it up: Ciara paired her casual hot pants with high fashion boots

Contradiction: Even though she was showing a ton of skin, the singer completed her look with a cross around her neck
Contradiction: Even though she was showing a ton of skin, the singer completed her look with a cross around her neck
She released an official statement complaining about inadequate promotion and funding from the label.
It said: 'This week the net has been a buzz of the rumour that I have been dropped from my label. 
'At this point that rumour is false.. It is true that I have asked and I pray that my label will release me.
'I have had some great times and success with my label, but sometimes like all great things, it's at that point where I feel we don't share the same views on who I am as an artist.'
Busy lady: Ciara is currently putting the finishing touches on her new CD
Busy lady: Ciara is currently putting the finishing touches on her new CD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...