Thursday 7 June 2012

I HAD sex with my boyfriend’s grandad and now I’m pregnant


I HAD sex with my boyfriend’s grandad and now I’m pregnant. Do I lie to my boyfriend and tell him it’s his or do I come clean?
I’ve been with my boyfriend for three years. He’s 22 and I’m 19. We were at school together. He’s now at university and I’m a beautician.
I’ve known my boyfriend’s family for a long time and my parents and his parents are friends. His grandfather is 58 and he has three kids – one of whom is my boyfriend’s dad – and 10 grandchildren. He is a football coach so is very fit for his age.
My boyfriend’s parents had a big party at their house one night recently. My parents went along and so did my little brother. We had a great time, dancing until the early hours. My mum and dad left with my brother in a taxi but I stayed the night with my boyfriend.

I woke up around 5am and was so thirsty I got up and went downstairs for a drink of water.
I felt some hands slide around my waist and my hair was lifted up and my neck was being kissed. I assumed it was my boyfriend but then I realised this person had more stubble on his chin.
I turned around and it was my boyfriend’s granddad. I was amazed that he was such a good kisser. We went over to the sofa and he undid my dressing gown and made love to me.
It all felt so thrilling we’ve met three times since just for the sex. But sometimes it’s been unprotected – stupid, I know – and now I’m pregnant I don’t know who the father is.
I really do love my boyfriend. Is it best just to pretend it’s his? I know I’d be lying to him but it would break his heart

ADVICE:

Deidre says

 

You’re learning a tough lesson on how wrong it is to cheat like this but guilt may be making you jump to the wrong conclusion. If you’ve been having unprotected regular sex with your boyfriend, he could be the father.
Get your diary out and work out the dates of when you had sex with whom. Then your doctor or the practice midwife may be able to give you a likely conception date.
If it looks as though it is the granddad’s baby, the only way you’re likely to be able to keep this from your boyfriend is to end the pregnancy. If you have the baby, it is a huge lie to keep up for the rest of your life.
–UK SUN
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...