Tuesday 1 May 2012

TAYE TAIWO DEBUNKS AGE CONTROVERSY



Perhaps some of u didn't not get the Taye Taiwo broadcast on blackberry or the posting on Facebook here is a small piece on the birthday wish people gave to  Taye and the reminder of his twin sister demise. Nigeria international Taye Taiwo celebrated his 27th birthday on April 16th 2012. On the morning of his birthday, some mischief maker sent out a BB broadcast (that went viral) claiming that while Taye was celebrating his 27th in the UK, his twin brother was celebrating his 35th birthday in Nigeria.
But it was wrong info as it later emerged that Taye's twin was actually a girl and had died when they were just two months old. Reacting to the broadcast,here is what  the footballer had to say
I don't know what kind of sick joke this is, or the kind of sick person who will come up with it. I did not even know my twin. I was very young when my father told me that she died when we were young. Why is it that people are always looking for a way to bring others down? I don't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...