Friday 25 May 2012

MADONNA SPOTTED WITH BOYFRIEND

Madonna is one of the busiest women in pop, juggling her multi-faceted career with bringing up four children.
So there isn't much time left for romance with her toyboy boyfriend Brahim Zaibat.
Having not being photographed together since February, the pair were spotted on a rare date in New York City yesterday.
Lean on me: Madonna cosies up to her boyfriend Brahim Zaibat during a shopping trip in New York City yesterday
Lean on me: Madonna cosies up to her boyfriend Brahim Zaibat during a shopping trip in New York City yesterday
Enjoying a spot of shopping in the Big Apple, a weary-looking Madonna, 53, rested her head on her 25-year-old boyfriend's shoulder.
During their walk around the Upper East Side, they popped into a branch of J Crew, where the singer bought a hat and decided to wear it straight away.
In an interview with ABC earlier this year, Madonna opened up on her romance with the dancer.
Hat's off to you: After buying a hat from J Crew, Madonna decided to wear it straightaway
Hat's off to you: After buying a hat from J Crew, Madonna decided to wear it straightaway
She said: 'I didn't choose to, you know, I didn't, like, write down on a piece of paper I'm now going to have a relationship with a younger man.
'That's just what happened. You see, that's the romantic in me. I just met someone that I cared for, and this happened to be his age.
And despite her diva reputation, Madonna insisted she was the laid-back one in their relationship.
Drab: The couple decided to dress head-to-toe in black for their day out
Drab: The couple decided to dress head-to-toe in black for their day out
Attentive: Zaibat carried a golf umbrella and the bag for Madonna's hat
Attentive: Zaibat carried a golf umbrella and the bag for Madonna's hat
She explained: 'I am the easy one. I go home and wash my face and put on my sweatpants and say "please rub my feet," and he says, "No, you rub my feet."'
Madonna and Brahim met in September 2010, just a weeks after the singer split from her previous toyboy Jesus Luz, who was 28 years her junior.
When their romance was public, the dancer’s mother Patricia Vidal told how she received a call from her son, who was in New York, when he revealed: ‘I’ve got a new girlfriend.’
Still going strong: The couple have surprised their doubters by continuing to date for 20 months
Still going strong: The couple have surprised their doubters by continuing to date for 20 months
And when he undisclosed the age gap, the mother-of-four was unperturbed, saying to her son: ‘You’ve always been mature for your age – it will be good to spend some time with a girl who’s a bit older than you.
But he replied: ‘No, she’s eight years older than you, mum - and her name is Madonna.’
Mrs Vidal said: ‘My mouth fell open. Madonna was already a big star when I was a schoolgirl, let alone when Brahim was growing up. The whole situation is very strange indeed – surreal even.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...