Friday 4 May 2012

Justin Bieber: Why I Don’t Regret Being Famous

Justin Bieber: Why I Don’t Regret Being Famous

Being in the limelight 24/7 isn’t always easy, but Justin says he wouldn’t change his high-profile lifestyle for the world. Read on to find out why!

Justin Bieber‘s life is definitely not like that of an average 18-year-old, and while he admits it’s hard to be away from the ones he loves, the world’s hottest pop star says he has no regrets!
During a live interview with MTV after the premiere of his “Boyfriend” video on May 3, Justin talked about why he wouldn’t change a thing about his whirlwind lifestyle.
“No, I mean, I wouldn’t be where I am now,” he said when asked if he regrets being famous. “I’m able to travel the world. I had never been on an airplane before all this. It’s so hard being away from my family and friends, but when I think about it, it’s all worth it.”
Justin is so down-to-earth! It’s so great that he appreciates the perks of fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...