Monday 7 May 2012

Jay-Z Intends to Spoil Blue Ivy Carter

In Sunday's episode of Oprah's Master Class: Special Edition on OWN, Jay-Z opened up about his baby girl ... and how he intends to spoil her rotten!
The 43-year-old rapper and entertainment mogul admitted to Oprah Winfrey that he frets over his daughter Blue Ivy Carter's super-luxe upbringing.
"Well, I mean, everyone imagines they'll be a great dad," he confided.
"Until they're teenagers and they're saying, 'Get away from me, Dad. You're embarrassing me!' Right? Everyone imagines that, right?"
Blue Ivy Carter PictureBlue Ivy Carter Parents
Jay and Bey are clearly in love - with one another, and Blue Ivy.


The star says he has plenty of examples of child-rearing to draw from.
"I imagine I'll take things I learned from my mom and things I've learned from raising my nephews and apply that," he continued, joking: "Then at the end of the day, I just know I will probably have the worst, spoiled little kid ever."
Better to be overly attentive than neglectful, right?
Indeed, wife Beyonce, 30, is already sparing no expense for her baby, now four months old. Just imagine when she learns to ask for stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...