Friday 25 May 2012

BIG,BOLD BEAUTIFUL IN BIKINI,FLAUNTING AND LOVING IT







I just got back from a fantastic trip to Vegas with my boyfriend (don't worry, no drive-through wedding)! We had the best time, and of course I couldn't wait for an excuse to break out this year's bikini. I wore a vintage-inspired black and white striped one from SimplyBe that makes my enormous boobs look even bigger but I don't care--I loved the pattern too much to pass it up! With the white shades I was totally channeling my inner Wendy Peffercorn.

As always, I truly encourage you guys to get to the beach (or a pool) this summer--don't let body shame keep you from having a good time! I don't expect everyone to feel comfortable in a two piece, but hopefully I can inspire some of you to take the plunge. I can't tell you how freeing it is to just have fun without worrying about what other people think.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...